Upon your access and/use of our Services, you hereby understand and accept the policies and practices set out in this Policy. Please note that the Policy may be altered from time to time. Should you continue to access and use our Services after the revised Policy is put into force, you agree and expressly consent to our collection, usage, and disclosure of the data and information you provide or make available to us.
It should be noted that we may use your information including personal information for the purposes of research and development, planning, design and marketing our Services. We may also have to disclose your information to, if lawfully requested, law enforcement, government or regulatory agencies as well as to comply with any applicable laws or any court orders. Please understand and accept that any information you made available in the public areas upon accessing or using the Services shall become public information. Therefore, we recommend you should exercise caution and discretion when disclosing your information into the public arena.
- COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon your access and use of our Services, we may receive certain information about you along with your personal data you have provided us prior to the access and use of our Services. Please note that we collet and use your information below to provide our Services and to access, evaluate, develop and improve them over time.
The information we collect are listed as follow:
- Basic Account Information – Information that you provide when signing up/registering with us, which includes, for instance, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, email address, interests, education and employment details;
- Information about your visits to and use of our Services. This may include, but not limited to, your geographical location, GPS data, IP address, log data, operating system, referral sources, times and length when you access/use our Services, information which is generated in connection with the use of the Services namely the timing, frequency and pattern of the service usage;
- Additional Information – Information that you post while using our Services including your name, user name, pictures and the content that you put up for others to see;
- Information relating to any communication you send to us or send through our Services, which may include communication content and metadata in relation to the specified information;
- Commerce Service (Payment Information) – Information with respect to any payment or purchase you make for our Services, goods, products or any transactions you have entered into through the use of our Services which may include your name, address, contact number, and card details.
3. Mobile Devices
With your consent, we may send you push notifications with information about your reservation, potential future stays, or as part of any Toylaxy programs that you participate in, including coupons. You may grant us access to your location information or contact details in order to provide services requested by you. When you upload a picture from your mobile device, your picture may also be tagged with your location information. Please read the instructions of your mobile device to understand how to change the settings and enable the sharing of such information or the receipt of (or opt out of receiving) push notifications. Different device operating systems may have different default settings, so please familiarize yourself with such settings governing push notifications.
- DISCLOSURE, USING, AND SHARING INFORMATION
Please note that we and our affiliates do not disclose your private personal information, unless faced with restricted circumstances specified here.
You hereby accept and agree that any personal information you made available to us through your access or use of our Services shall be employed for the purposes as specified within this Policy. We may use your information to:
- Regulate and administer our Services;
- Enable our use of our Services;
- Supply to you the services, software, tools, applications, or extra features you purchased while using our Services;
- Send statements, invoices and relevant payment reminders to you;
- Send you other non-marketing/advertising commercial information;
- Send you marketing/advertising information vis-à-vis our business or our affiliate’s, which we think it may suit your interests;
- Provide third parties with statistic figures and numbers concerning our users/ customers. However, please rest assured that these third parties shall not be able to identify any individual user from such information we given them;
- Keep our Services secure and prevent any unlawful activities;
Unless otherwise agreed or set out within this Policy, we shall not provide your personal information to third parties.
- RETAINING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Please note that personal information that we collect and process for any purposes shall not be kept for longer than it is necessary. Nevertheless, we may retain documents including both hard copies and electronic documents containing personal data to the extent that we are required to do so by law. We may also retain such information should we suspect that the documents may be in connection with any ongoing or possible legal proceedings. In certain regards, we may need to retain such data in order to establish, exercise, or defend our rights.
- COOKIES, TRACKING TECHNOLOGY, AND AUTOMATED INFORMATION COLLECTION
It should be noted that we may store log files and use tracking technology such as:
- Cookies – small pieces of data transferred to your devices for the purpose of record-keeping;
- Web beacons – a technology that will allow us to know should certain pages or features was used or visited or whether the Services was accessed or used;
- Tracking pixels – this will enable us, our affiliates, or our advertising partners to advertise more efficiently and effectively;
Please be informed that we use the above information and technology to gather and review certain types of technical information we deem may be useful and essential, including:
- IP addresses;
- Types of mobile devices or computers you use;
- Your operating systems and versions;
- Your mobile or computer device’s identification such as your computer Address, Identifier For Advertising (IDFA), and/or International Mobile Equipment Identity (IMEI);
- Your choices of browsers;
- Your choice of languages used;
- Domain names;
- Pages or sites viewed;
- The amount of time spent on accessing and using the Services.
Toylaxy and our Affiliates are determined to exercise reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or un-authorised changes of your personal data. Your information collected and retained by us shall be stored on secure servers. Any electronic financial transactions transmitted through our Services shall also be protected by encryption technology.
You understand and accept that the transactions over the internet is, despite our attempts and efforts to keep you and your data safe, inherently insecure. Therefore, we shall be under NO liability, responsibility, or obligation to guarantee the security of your data sent, exchanged, or submitted over the internet.
Accordingly, it is your sole responsibility to take care and keep the password you use when accessing our Services confidential. It must be highly noted that we shall not ask you for your password except when you log into our Services.
8. Country-Specific Privacy Rights
China Privacy Notice
If you are a Chinese resident, please note the following regarding the cross-border transfer/sharing of your information.
Disclosure / Transfer of Information
We will maintain the confidentiality of your information, but may provide or transfer your information to third parties as detailed above under "Disclosure, using and sharing information," which may include transferring your information to persons to whom we are required to make disclosures to under applicable law within or outside China.
Transfer of Information Overseas
We will generally maintain your information on servers in Thailand, or any other data centers outside the PRC. However, we may transfer your information to third parties mentioned above who may be located outside the China.
9. Opting Out of Marketing Communications from Us
You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by using the "Unsubscribe" link in each newsletter or communication, or through your account (if you've created one) - the email subscriptions settings is under "Profile".
10. International Transfers
In connection with the purposes described above, your information may be stored in locations outside of your home country, which may have different standards of data protection than your home country. We provide appropriate protections for cross-border transfers as required by law for international data transfers, including information transferred to third parties. With respect to such transfers from the European Economic Area ("EEA") to the United States and other non-EEA jurisdictions, we may rely on the EU Model Clauses and/or the need to process your information in order to provide the requested services (performance of a contract) to transfer your information. As permitted by applicable law, you may request details about the suitable safeguards we have in place by contacting us as detailed below. For Chinese residents, please see the details provided above under "China Privacy Rights."
12. YOUR RIGHTS
Please note that you can ask to review any personal information that we have collected and retained or have us update, correct or take down certain information as well as instructing us not to use such information in the future. Should you wish to exercise this right, please contact us promptly. However, please keep in mind that search engines and other third parties may still retain copies of your public data such as your user profiles and basic account information even after you have deleted or asked us to take down such content.
13. THIRD PARTY CONTENT (INCLUDING WEBSITE AND SOFTWARE)
14. AGE RESTRICTION
Please be aware that Our Services are not intended for the use of person(s) under the age of 13. Should it come to your attention that your child (children) has provided us with their personal information without your consent, you must contact us at once. It must be noted that Toylaxy and our Affiliates do not knowingly gather personal information from children under the age of 13, hence, if we become aware that a child under such age has given us his/her personal information, we shall take steps to remove the concerned information and shall terminate the child’s account.
15. ABOUT US
The Services is owned and presented to you by Toylaxy [Lion House Company Limited].
We are registered in the Kingdom of Thailand under Department of Business Development, Ministry of Commerce.
Our principal place of business is at 586 SoiPuttamonthon Sai 2, BangkhaeNue
Subdistrict, Bangkhae District, Bangkok.
You can contact us at email@example.com